[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: Insurance for new nonprofit - general, property, d&o

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 6 22:47:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 03:23:41PM -0700, David Molnar wrote:
> We can discuss these, then I will fill out and return.
>
> Some things that pop out
>   - I believe "Applicant" means "Noisebridge"
>   - They want us to list fundraisers we might hold - ideas?

"Yes".  I think workshops might even qualify?  We're not going to hold
general-invitation fundraisers anytime soon AFAIK.

>   - There is a question about whether we provide internet services to the
> public. the public phone idea may qualify,

We already are providing WiFi to the neighbors, and we're planning to do
more.

I wonder if those two ("fundraisers" and "internet") result in us
getting a *higher* premium or a lower one.

-andy