[Noisebridge-board] Wells Fargo details

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 12 20:45:27 UTC 2008

Andy Isaacson wrote:

> I'm happy to do this, and I'm back already from my trip (it was just
> overnight).  I'm in town Sunday and Monday so whichever works for David
> and Cristobal is fine, just let me know.

Pick a time on Monday, and I'll email Cris to let him know. He said that
if I let him know you're coming in, we don't have to come in together.

Mitch and I also went in on Friday and added Mitch to the account, so
this is no longer as pressing. Should still have you on the account, though.

-David Molnar