[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Note: E-filing requirement for small tax-exempt organizations]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 25 06:47:07 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> FYI -- we'll be needing to do this.

Thanks much. From what I understand by reading the link, we cannot do
this until after our fiscal year ends. Then we have until the 15th day
of the 5th month after our year-end to file. Since our fiscal year ends
on December 31, 2008, we have until 15 May 2009 to file.

I'll take care of filing this when the time comes.

The last note is that if we end up with gross receipts of > $25K in
2008, we have to file a different form. Seems unlikely to me, but we
will double check in January.

-David Molnar