[Noisebridge-board] Cheques deposited to Wells Fargo

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Oct 29 09:56:23 UTC 2008

David Molnar wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've deposited two cheques from Jake:
>
> 1) $1000, comprising dues for October and November.
> 2) $5710, comprising the balance of monies collected by Jake prior to
> our bank account.

Heya David!

Thanks for doing the deposits!

Just to keep track and all that, I collected more than $5710. There was
some nominal paypal fee for all of the transactions. In addition, some
donations went to the initial bank deposit. I also used these funds to
pay the rent and deposit on the space from my personal account. So all
in all, it was closer to $10,000 (though slightly under).

Best,
Jake