[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Re: scan of filed articles]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 01:01:32 UTC 2008

Attached are scans of the Articles of Incorporation for Noisebridge.

As I type Andy is out getting the signature from everyone on the board on the resolution to start up Noisebridge.  Once that's signed, Noisebridge is a legal, official corporation that can perform its function.
That done, David is able to fill out the SS-4 form on the IRS site so we can get a Tax ID Number right away.  With that and the attached Articles of Incorporation, Anyone on the board can start a bank account (though, we may need Jake's signature since he's the prez/ED?).

We can also get insurance, now that there is a legal entity to insure.

Mitch.