[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: Wells Fargo Bank - Business Check Product Catalog - Ref #104040

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:16:40 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <WellsFargoBusinessDepositAccounts at wellsfargo.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Wells Fargo Bank - Business Check Product Catalog - Ref #104040
To: dmolnar at gmail.com

 Dear David,

At your earliest convenience, please visit
*www.wellsfargo.com/biz/checks*(click: Business Check Product Catalog)
to choose your business checks for
the new Wells Fargo checking account you have recently requested online.

There are many styles available to choose from to suit your business needs.
Please take a few moments to select your design, options and/or accessories
and be sure to check out the affordable ValuePacks, which can save you up to
40%.

After we have received all your documents, I will contact you via telephone
to guide you through the account opening process. Thank you for choosing
Wells Fargo for your new business account. We look forward to helping you
and your business succeed financially.

Sincerely,

Carrie Quist
Business Resource Center Services
1-866-339-1787 ext. 3553
fax 1-866-339-1786

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."