[Noisebridge-board] money to deposit to bank

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:50:51 UTC 2008

I have a bunch of income for Noisebridge to deposit in the bank, which I'll do soon.
     money given to me for donations since 1-October:  $1,600.00
     earlier donations given to me (minus earlier expenses):  $91.00
     beverage money:  $40.00
     donations at meeting on 7-Oct:  $80.00
     dues collected at meeting on 7-Oct:  661.00
     Total:  $2,472.00

There is also a check from Jake, which he has yet to give me, for $9,650 for money he has collected in donations for Noisebridge since 1-October (the amount was $9,750, but he paid Noisebridge $100 to start the Wells Fargo Bank account).

But I am unclear who paid the $1,975 deposit for 83C, and who paid the first month's rent for 83C, or if those payments were donations, or if they want to be paid back.  Please speak up your preferences on these, whoever you are.

David, if we can coordinate, I can add myself to the bank account with you when we deposit the money.

Mitch.