[Noisebridge-board] Re: Ahuva's phone number

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 22 16:55:58 UTC 2008

I keep forgetting to note, to my knowledge we never got a signed copy
from her, so we should be sure to get that this time around.

I wont' have time to do anything about anything until Monday, I fear;
wedding & other similarly vital activities are taking up my entire
weekend and all the remaining evenings up to it.  If nobody else has
time to deal with it beforehand, I'll call her Monday and try to arrange
a time.

I'd also like to get her OK on hanging the NYC Resistor sign outside,
next to the door, using semi-permanent double-sided tape.