[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 05:50:45 UTC 2008

What should we put for these?

Mitch.

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 22:48:50 -0700From: mitch at CornfieldElectronics.comTo: maltman23 at hotmail.comSubject: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]
-------- Original Message --------

QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel

Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:04:30 -0700

From:
Carol Gee <carolgee at sbcglobal.net>

To:
Mitch Altman <mitch at tvbgone.com>Hi Mitch:

Please provide estimated number of hours worked for each position listed
below.

Draft of application form to follow, with a few questions for you all.

Rgds,
Carol