[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Oct 3 06:54:28 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> I believe we've heard that Mitch, Rachel, Noah, and David can meet at
> 8pm on Monday.  Is that time OK for Jake and Andy?
>
> (To show how important Noisebridge is to me, I'll be blowing off my
> tickets to see John Waters live at the Castro for this.)

Don't blow off your tickets! As I said in my previous email, I'm *not*
free after 8 on Monday, only before... :-(

I propose (and I just ran this by Rachel) that we meet before the
Tuesday meeting. I'd suggest 6pm if that works for people. This will
allow us to finish the meeting and then report back something useful at
the general members meeting.

Does this work for everyone.

Best,
Jake