[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: Insurance for new nonprofit - general, property, d&o

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Mon Oct 6 22:29:36 UTC 2008

David Molnar wrote:
> We can discuss these, then I will fill out and return.
>
> Some things that pop out
>   - I believe "Applicant" means "Noisebridge"

I think that's a reasonable thought.

>   - They want us to list fundraisers we might hold - ideas?

So far we've had none? Do we have any real plans for one in the future?

>   - There is a question about whether we provide internet services to the
> public. the public phone idea may qualify,

We have wifi that's unencrypted, so I think that qualifies if the
payphone does.

Two small comments:

> Fire alarm: No, we do have 3 fire extinguishers

We also plan to have more than enough smoke detectors and are willing to
research a fire alarm purchase.

> Burglar alarm: No

We have an alarm system, we however need to get a sensor and service.
This should be pretty easy to do if we simply want to do it.

Thank you for this work David! This is really great progress!

Best,
Jake