[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Congratulations]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 7 20:37:12 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> The incorporation papers went through!  If we all sign this today then we can do SS-4, which gets
> us a Tax ID Number (so we can get a bank account and insurance).

This is great!

One minor note: we should update the principal office to be 83C Wiese
Street. Perhaps the easiest way to do this is to adopt resolutions as
written, then add a new resolution changing the principal office.

I will bring the insurance application forms to our meeting tonight as
well. The D&O application needs to be signed by the Executive Director.
The rest we can talk through quickly, then I can sign and send off.

-David Molnar