[Noisebridge-board] RE: Two questions for Carol

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:29:47 UTC 2008

Thanks, David, for emailing me the questions.  And thanks, Rachel, for writing up the revised organizational resolutions document.  And thanks everyone for taking the time and energy tonight before the general meeting to hash everything out!

I forwarded the revised organizational resolutions document to Carol, along with the two questions.  I also listed out for Carol the differences between the document she created and the revision we came up with tonight.

Carol is supposed to email me the "officialized" document tomorrow morning.

Andy, we should talk tomorrow so we can go around and get the 5 board members' signatures.

Best,
Mitch.

------------------------> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:52:30 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com; board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Two questions for Carol> > Hi Mitch,> > I have in my notes that we wanted you to ask two things to Carol:> > 1) How to word a resolution for assuming the lease so that any board> member or officer can sign on behalf of noisebridge?> Looks like that will take care of itself as part of redrafting the> resolutions.> > 2) What are our duties with regards to determining if the name given by> a Member is "fake" ? This came up as part of the issue of having> pseudonymous/anonymous members. The specific hypothetical is someone> comes up, pays dues, and gives a name John Smith. What, if anything, do> we need to do to make sure this is "really" John Smith?> > -David Molnar>