[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Financials/Noisebridge]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 25 06:56:18 UTC 2008

Mitch Altman wrote:
> And how about this question?

Sounds like we should send her the same spreadsheet with current
financial info that we sent to the insurance companies. That covers our
expenses and intake to date.

We could also send her the current Wells Fargo business account
statement. I'll print out a copy on Tuesday and bring it to the meeting.
Even if that is not what Carol needs, we will want to start posting it
or something like it on the wiki. First we should go over to make sure
there isn't anything on it that others could use to withdraw money from
our account or anything like that.

-David Molnar