[Noisebridge-board] mail at 83c

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Apr 6 21:23:34 UTC 2009

Oh, it's among the rest of the manila folders on the particleboard shelf
upstairs at the end of the electronics lab table.  One shelf up from the
bottom, on the right side.  The bin with the checks is on the bottom
shelf.  It looks like that bin is where someone has been putting
official looking mail that has come in the door slot.

Or just call me when you're there, I'm sure I can walk you to it!