[Noisebridge-board] Form 990-N update

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 10 16:51:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I just tried to file our Form 990-N with the IRS. Unfortunately, because
they haven't finished processing our application, we are not in their
system. Therefore the 990-N web site won't let me file.

I call the IRS Help Line and spoke with  #0196109. He's placed our
information in a queue, and it should allow us to file by June 10 at the
latest. The form is due 15 May, but there is no penalty or consequence
for filing after that date. If the IRS determination letter shows up
before June 10, then we can file earlier.

I will file the 990-N as soon as we can.

-David Molnar