[Noisebridge-board] deposits made

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Apr 29 01:49:01 UTC 2009

Today I deposited the cash I mentioned earlier (finally), plus 2 checks:

$120.00 from Adam Skory for April, May, June dues (starving hacker)
$240.00 from Eric Boyd for March, April, May dues (regular)

Eric says he joined in April but wanted to pay for March as well since
he was working at the space a ton of time.

I seem to have miscounted the cash.  There was not $190, but only $150,
in the roll I've had in my pocket since I took it from the space.  I'm
pretty sure I didn't lose any... well anyway I did not think to make it
up at the bank but I'll add in an extra $40 when I pay my May dues.

Deposit total was $510.00