[Noisebridge-board] $1,300 deposit to WFB?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:29:53 UTC 2009

I'm going through the WFB deposits (catching up with the last month, or so), and see a deposit for $1,300 on 15-July.  This includes 2 checks (at least), one of which is from David Stafford for $1000.  I assume this is a donation for the new space -- can someone confirm this?  There appears to be one other check from BofA for $300, which, for some reason, WFB is not showing me a scan of (so, maybe it is more than one check, the sum of which is $300).  Does someone know what this check was for?

Mitch.