[Noisebridge-board] ATM deposits at WFB?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:44:40 UTC 2009

Also on 15-July, also at the same WFB ATM on 16th St., were two cash deposits:

     $80  and  $300

Crutcher Dunnavant emailed me saying he paid $80 for July-09 dues, and Joachime emailed me saying he paid an unspecified amount for July-09 dues and an unspecified amount as a donation for the new space.  Both of these were supposed to be given to David Molnar.  Maybe these amounts are part of the cash deposit, above, and/or the $300 check that was part of the $1300 deposit I mentioned in the previous email?

Any clues from someone would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitch.