[Noisebridge-board] Noah's resignation and replacement election

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Feb 4 18:28:51 UTC 2009

As discussed last night, I'll handle the process of accepting Noah's
resignation & whatever paperwork that requires, and getting a new board
member elected (& whatever paperwork that requires).

Noah the first thing is to get your signature on the docs that David
mentioned in his previous email, which I'll have in a few days (I figure
I can just pop over to your house some evening).  After that we'll need
your resignation with signature, which I'm pretty sure doesn't have to
be anything more than, "I resign from the Noisebridge board, effective
(date), signed Noah Balmer".  I will look this up and let you know.

Once that's all in train I'll start notifying members about the need for
a new board member.  I think the legal requirements for that are pretty
clearly laid out in the Bylaws & the CA nonprofit corp code but again I
will doublecheck that.

Rachel