[Noisebridge-board] Lost key

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 27 23:21:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I lost my 83C door key during my recent trip to Baltimore and Boston.
I'm calling the places where it may have been lost, but I haven't heard
anything back yet. This makes me realize we don't have anything set up
for reporting lost keys, or at what point (if any) we would want to
change the door lock. (Assuming that we are not moving to keycards
whether anonaccess or other for now.) Do we want to set up something
about this?

In the meantime I will replace the key with a copy.

-David Molnar