[Noisebridge-board] Lost key

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Feb 27 23:39:06 UTC 2009

As a bit of background, I used to lose keys on something like a yearly
basis (until I started clipping them to my belt loop).  I never had
anyone find them, identify my house somehow, and use them to get in.  I
also lost wallets fairly regularly and would get them back in the mail
about half the time.  Far far more people are honest than not, and of
the few who aren't, I can't imagine them putting in the effort to locate
the lock a found key goes to over, say, learning to bump a lock or just
breaking a window.  Or mugging people.  Etc.