[Noisebridge-board] Dues

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jan 7 08:31:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 12:01:29AM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> So we still need initial dues from Ani, right?  I collected no money
> from anyone.  We had 2 new members approved tonight, Charlie (listed
> below as paid) and Ani Niouw (sp).

I also collected no dues.  However, I did count the money in the
kitchen; it totalled well over $250 (including a $100 bill that someone
apparently used to buy a soda the other day).  I attempted to deposit
it, but the Wells Fargo ATMs close at 11 PM during the week.  I'll
deposit the cash in the morning.

Mitch, I believe this resolves the dues issue we discussed in email --
someone's dues probably were included in that cash amount, although
there was no explicit marking as such.

-andy