[Noisebridge-board] $140.42 paid to Comcast via comcast web site

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 14 05:18:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know, I've paid our balance of $140.42 to Comcast
via their online bill pay site at www.comcast.com/payonline.

We did receive a nastygram from Comcast saying that if we do not pay by
19 January 2009 then they will shut off our account. If you find it in
the Comcast folder in the space, do not be alarmed. (I've also marked it
as PAID.)

They have the option to sign up for recurring payments. Does anyone have
a reason not to do this? Doing so would avoid this problem of
accidentally missing a payment in the future. Let me know and I'll set
it up.

-David Molnar