[Noisebridge-board] Comcast stuff

David Alexander Molnar dmolnar at EECS.berkeley.EDU
Wed Jan 28 23:57:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, David Alexander Molnar wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Mitch Altman wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure why the $1.00 charge is there.  Is the $416 for Dec-08 +
>> Jan-09?
>
> I'm on the phone with Comcast now. The internet services person has removed
> the block on our service. The only payment he sees on our account is $146
> from 27 January 2009, which covers our outstanding balance.

I just checked the Wells Fargo online statement, and it shows $146 to
Comcast and $1 to Comcast. Maybe the $416 was an error on the bank's part?
It now appears to be gone, thankfully.

The $1 may be part of our enrollment in their auto-payment plan. Sometimes
such plans debit $1 to check that the account exists.

-David Molnar