[Noisebridge-board] secretary transition plans

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:26:09 UTC 2009

hi all,

As I think everyone knows, I am moving to Seattle next month to start
a new job. Noisebridge will need a new secretary. While I'm happy to
keep doing things during a transitional period, we really need someone
on the ground in SF. I will also have much less time while starting
the job.

I'd suggest everyone be on the lookout for promising candidates. I
don't want to announce a general search right now due to the move and
board election, but if you have someone in mind that may be
interested, please encourage him or her to contact me. For example,
Seth Schoen might be a good candidate.

David Molnar