[Noisebridge-board] IRS letter

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Mar 6 20:17:25 UTC 2009

Hi!

The IRS letter came today. Good news is possibly on the way. The letter
explains that they have our application and that it possibly falls into
one of three groups. Those groups are:
1 - "Those that can be pressed immediately based on information submitted"
2 - "Those that need minor additional information to be resolved"
3 - "Those the reqire additional development"

If we fall into either group one or two, we're good to go. We'll get an
exemption letter within "approximately 60 days of the date the
application was submitted."

I'm going to put the letter into the folder on the shelf with
incorporation documents if anyone wants to read it.

Best,
Jake