[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: Comcast Statement Ready for viewing

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 30 04:59:55 UTC 2009

Mitch Altman wrote:
> I was under the assumption that Jake has it set up to automatically bill from his WFB debit card.  Is that the way it is, Jake?

Sorry, I did not make this clear.

I have set up Comcast to automatically bill my WFB debit card for
noisebridge. That's what I meant by having the money come
"automatically" out of our account. As a result, Comcast sends me these
notices that our statements are ready. I forwarded the notice along in
case anyone else wants to check out the Comcast statement.

-David Molnar