[Noisebridge-board] Sunset Scavenger

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Thu Nov 5 01:49:34 UTC 2009

Ok, I'll send out a check this month and contact them about the online account.

I suppose there's a chance someone decided to have some fun and take
the account number off the mailing list and create an account for us.

As for the invoice from the Hos; no, it was never found.  I sent them
an email quite a while ago now explaining the situation and never got
a reply.  I'll follow it up right now...

Jeffrey