[Noisebridge-board] board elections

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 30 02:43:38 UTC 2009

Seth and Jeffrey,

Can one or both of you come up with an Official list of members in good
standing, by Tuesday?  We will need to make sure everyone who thinks
they may be eligible to vote can get an answer about it.  Also I want to
email everyone on the list to notify them, again, about the election :)

If it is not too much trouble, can you email the list to each of the
directors and board members (i.e. not put it on the archived list)?  We
are required to make the information known to anyone on request, but we
are not required to push it out to the public.

Thanks,
Rachel