[Noisebridge-board] comcast paydirect notice

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Oct 3 00:52:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 05:42:17PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Thanks Andy, I had forgotten about mail forwarding.  (You're sending to
> the PMB address, right?)

Yes, but I have been stymied by the USPS.com website -- they require a
credit card with billing address matching old address for ID validation.
So I'll have to go to the post office to do it in person.

> I'll call Comcast on Monday.

They have 24/7 service at 800-945-2288, may get shorter hold times on
the weekend.  The Notice says

Please Note: Your account number is changing.

(No reason why.)

The account number given on this notice is 8770 34 009 4671063
and the notice says it's for the billing period 10/02/09 - 11/01/09.
So apparently we've already paid up through October 1.  The billed
amount is $72.24.

-andy