[Noisebridge-board] Comcast still charging us

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Oct 12 00:36:55 UTC 2009

I cancelled the Comcast service at 83C and returned the cable modem.  I
have a receipt that claims that the only amount we still owe is 9.74 (or
close to that), which I thought would have come out of the 72.24 that we
paid for October.  It was under Jake's name, not Noisebridge's, if that
makes any difference.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can figure out what's up.

Rachel