[Noisebridge-board] noisebridge

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Wed Oct 14 01:50:07 UTC 2009

There is no central heating, or ventilation system of any kind presently
installed.  There are no heaters of any kind in the space at the moment.

We should be fine with the same coverage we had at the Wiese st location, so
long as the liability at least matches our lease-mandated $1m.
There is no presently working burglar system at the location either.

Thanks,
Jeffrey