[Noisebridge-board] PG&E Deposit

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Oct 23 03:17:18 UTC 2009

I've received our first bill for 2169, covering only the dates of Oct
1-5.  The total for this period is $54.80 (with 247kWh used).

However, the bill has an item labeled:
09/30 Deposit - $1,316.00

I am assuming this to be a deposit required for the account.  Needless
to say, this is a surprise to me.  Also, unfortunately, despite this
bill being dated the 5th of the month, I only collected it from our
mailbox today.  The due date was in fact 10/22, today -- obviously, we
are late.

I'm trying to pay this ASAP, and sign up for online billing.  This
should allow us to post our PG&E bills so that members can see them,
and prevent any further potential delays due to me or someone else not
getting to the mailbox promptly.
The online account username is "nbtreasurer" -- those of you on the
treasurer at noisebridge.net email list should have received a
confirmation of signing up.  The password matches that of the paypal
account.  If you need it, let me know.

I'll be paying this bill as soon as I can.  PG&E's website is making
me bang my head on the wall, as it hangs indefinitely every time I
click on the pay bill link.

Jeffrey