[Noisebridge-board] noisebridge

Pauline Nagata paulinemif at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:31:28 UTC 2009

good morning:

any thanks for the information --  so is there no heating system in the
building ---  or no updates done on the heat?????

please also confirm that the business personal proeprty coveraage is
sufficient --- or do you want to increase???   (theft is excluded, as was at
 Wiese location, because theee is no burglar alarm)

thanks much and try to stay dry.
pauline

--
Pauline Nagata