[Noisebridge-board] Can someone pick up Noisebridge T-shirts in Oakland?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:34:57 UTC 2009

Hey,

The new Noisebridge T-shirts are ready!  We have 50 brand spanking new T-shirts (including girlie ones), complete with our new address.

It would be really cool to have them available at our 1-Year Anniversary Open Hack House tonight.

Does someone have time to meet the T-shirt people at the Lake Merritt BART Station sometime today before 5pm, and then bring them to Noisebridge before 6pm?

Please let me know soon, and I'll make arrangements for you to meet the printer, who will bring the box to you at the BART Station.

Thanks!

Mitch.