[Noisebridge-board] Meeting Minutes 2009-10-15

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:27:39 UTC 2009

I asked Seth last night (at 5MoF) if he would like to be secretary (actually, more acurately, I told him the board decided that he would be), and he actually smiled and said he'd like that.  Thanks, Seth!  So, we should formalize it with a consensus item for the membership (since it is already approved at the board level, assuming the membership reaches consensus) at a Tuesday meeting.  I added it to this coming Tuesday's meeting as a discussion item, so it can be consensed upon at the following meeting.  I also created a page for the meeting of the 27th with this added as an item up for consensus.  (I won't be at either of these meetings, since I'll be in China.)

Mitch.