[Noisebridge-board] letter from our insurance agent

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 21 17:36:40 UTC 2009

This letter came to the space and was handed to me by Seth.  I don't
have a key to the rental box and I don't know when that was last
checked.  This letter may or may not be the one you are expecting.  I
have it with me but don't expect to get over to NB today.  I'll leave it
for you tomorrow evening if I don't see you then.