[Noisebridge-board] address of landlord?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:39:39 UTC 2009

Yes, let's have a board meeting to talk about what's important so that the transition to the next set of board members and officers is a smooth one.

How about if I make a stab at setting a date?  How about Thursday, October 15th, 8:30pm?  It would be even cooler if David were there, too, as an outgoing officer.  You up for a board meeting David?  If so, any dates in October cool for you?

Mitch.