[Noisebridge-board] [Fwd: Re: Noisebridge Insurance] - couple more questions

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 29 23:18:34 UTC 2009

Hi Henry, our insurance agent needs a bit more information!  Dunno why
she didn't say this in the first place, but there you go.  Can you find
out the year of most recent renovations, if any, of:

* plumbing
* electrical
* roof
* heating (I don't think there's any?)
* general renovations

We will measure the plate glass, that's easy for us on the spot.

thanks!
Rachel