[Noisebridge-board] address of landlord?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Sep 25 22:26:03 UTC 2009

This info is on the lease, which I may possibly have our signed copy
of... I really should not be handling Official Documents, or money.
I've made a reminder to check when I get home if I have this.

Andy did you ever find the membership binder to put those new member
sheets in?

We should have a board meeting in the next few weeks, I think, and set
up better processes for some of these things before handing them over to
the next set of officials.  I feel we have a reasonable sense at this
point of what would work, from the POV of not always having done it that
way!

Rachel