[Noisebridge-board] 501(c)(3) application on the NB site

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:31:58 UTC 2010

If we can get these up really soon, it would be of great help to several hackerspaces who are now applying for 501(c)(3).  I don't think anyone will care about the huge size of the downloads (as long as we state how big the files are on the wiki).  Can we get them up on the site?  If so, I'll let enquiring folks know about it.

Thanks,
Mitch.