[Noisebridge-board] 501(c)(3) application on the NB site

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Aug 30 18:36:40 UTC 2010

Mitch until we get this sorted out, I zipped up the PDFs and have put
them on my site here:

http://www.crazedweasels.com/noisebridge/NB-incorporation-etc.zip

There's one document of the batch you gave me to scan that is missing as
I apparently didn't re-scan the version after blacking out the
addresses; I'll have to re-print and re-scan that one.  It's form CT-1,
the CA state initial registration form, not one of the IRS ones.  I will
try to get that done soon.

Thanks for keeping on this, Mitch, I know I took FOREVER to do it and
then still ended up dropping the ball some.

Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the zip; I can also put
the files up individually.

Rachel