[Noisebridge-board] Unknown WF Bill Pay item (screen printing?)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:08:31 UTC 2010

Kelly,

On 30-October I emailed you after I bought the latest 50 T-shirts from East Bay Screen Print (after getting approval for this at an NB member meeting).  I paid them via a check that I sent from the WFB online bill-pay on 30-October.  The amount was for $430.22.  (They gave us one T-shirt for free, since they only had 49 American Apparel ones, and used another company for the 50th.)

I looked through the payment history for WFB bill-pay for East Bay Screenpring, and see that we previously paid them $442.29 (for 50 T-shirts) on 8-June-2010 (delivered on 15-June-2010).

I'll re-send the email to you from 30-October, since that has the invoice attached for 50 NB T-shirts.

Mitch.