[Noisebridge-board] Differentiating affiliate and member donations on Paypal

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:57:22 UTC 2010

I have not personally used it but I took at look at the functioning demo.

Here is a list of things that made me want to use it:

- You can add contacts and track their donations
- It can generate a donor report
- It is multiuser and seems to have a good deal of functionality above and
beyond what we need