[Noisebridge-board] Differentiating affiliate and member donations on Paypal

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Dec 26 21:14:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 01:45:03PM -0500, Noisebridge Treasurer wrote:
> Should I just leave these people as subscribed members according to
> paypal?

I think we should structure things so that it doesn't matter.  In fact
it'd be kinda nice to remove the distinction in the Paypal metadata to
avoid confusion.

We obviously do need to track consensed members versus affiliate
members, at least until such time as we come up with a better system for
figuring out who our figureheads are around here.

-andy