[Noisebridge-board] [Rack] Donate or Pay Dues wiki page locked for edits?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Dec 27 00:50:56 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson wrote, On 20101226 222037:
> I vaguely remember someone saying they thought this was necessary, but I
> don't see why.  Unprotected.

I'd say give Kelly root/admin/whatever on the wiki and lock the page
again. Jake locked it with the comments that it would be smart so that
no one alters the paypal links.

Additionally we might also want to rip out the directly paypal links off
of the Main Page and replace them to links to the donate page.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net