[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: [#599470390] Non-Profit account verification

Jeffrey Malone treasurer at noisebridge.net
Wed Feb 10 06:24:28 UTC 2010

Hey,

So attached is an email I received from Google regarding the Google
Checkout account I'd setup for Noisebridge.
Ironically, it'd been setup since November, but I only just got a page
for it on noisebridge.net tonight -- and announced it at the meeting,
only to get this email 45min later telling me they suspended the
account.

I found this on the wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Noisebridge-501c3-letter-p1.png
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Noisebridge-501c3-letter-p2.png

I believe this to be an "IRS Letter of Determination" -- however it
has the wrong address.

What do we need to do to correct this?
Also, should we have an IRS 990 tax form? (no idea what that is, heh)

Jeffrey