[Noisebridge-board] research re: electing new board members

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Feb 5 22:09:10 UTC 2010

Been putting this off for awhile but looks like I may have found something.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=corp&group=05001-06000&file=5220-5227

That's the California code for directors of non-profits. My interpretation
is that there's nothing that mentions whether we should contact the IRS or
whatever other organisation we would need to for this, unless it is stated
in our bylaws. Since its not stated in our bylaws I don't think we have to
do much, if anything.

Andy, can you email me the documents you were mentioning at the board
meeting a few weeks ago? Want to see if there's something I'm missing.

-Ani