[Noisebridge-board] Refund Policy

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jan 4 19:05:29 UTC 2010

I don't know that it has ever come up before.  My feeling is that we
should refund someone who wants it... treat it as correcting an error
rather than disbursing money.  If it's a dues payment I'd strongly
suggest that they stop being a member, perhaps go on hiatus if they're
currently short on cash.

HOWEVER we should probably check with someone knowledgeable about
nonprofit accounting to see if there are pitfalls here.  I will ask my
accountant who may or may not have an answer.